Purchase Our New Resources!!
Our Resources - All Available Now in Hard Copy or Online
Please Call Us Directly for Resource Rates!
I Will Defend My School: Classroom Curriculum
This bullying prevention curriculum is specifically for classroom use. This K-6 curriculum was specifically designed for easy preparation and topical selection based on the content you desire! This curriculum has 20 experiential, practical lessons on bullying covering all phases of most state requirements on bullying prevention and education. Here are some of the chapter titles:
- Bullying and Conflict: What's the Difference?
- How to Confront a Bully: Taking Away the Power
- Not All Bullying Behavior is Equal
- The Rumor Game
- Who Needs a Bully? Making Friends
- Why Do People Bully?
Click here to check out a sample lesson!
I Will Defend: Discussion Starters for Bullying Topics DVD
This DVD has 24 segments lasting 2-5 minutes each and cover various topics on the issue of bullying. Each learning segment contains useful, solid information that can be used for discussion purposes. The DVD includes a discussion guide that can be used to facilitate discussion after viewing learning segments when used in conjunction with I Will Defend My School: Classroom Curriculum. But, this can also be used as a "stand alone" resource. 70 minutes
- Bullying vs. Conflict: Which is it?
- What You Do Online DOES Matter!
- How a Text Message Travels
- The Philosophy: From Bystander to Defender
- How to Stand Up for Someone Else
I Will Defend: Student Bracelets
Our I Will Defend bracelets can be ordered with school colors in mind and can be a GREAT reminder of what students can do to make a difference!
I Will Defend My Family: Parenting the Facebook Generation - DVD
Our parent DVD - I Will Defend My Family: Parenting the Facebook Generation - is now available!! The video contains a studio-quality presentation and discussion questions geared toward parents that want to know how to better equip their families against bullying. 70 minutes
Content pieces include:
- Definitions and differences of bullying and conflict
- How to be proactive in handle bullying at home, handling it at school, and in your neighborhood
- 3 things parents needs to MODEL for their children
- 3 tasks parent need to DO for their children
- 4 things you need to do with social media
Our live parent evenings also include:
- Latest apps that students are using and why they are concerning
- Parental control apps that can help navigate the latest student social media and internet angles
- A 4-step procedure to deal with bullying that happens to your child
I Will Defend My Online Life: Trends, Apps, and Social Media Platforms for the 2014-2015 School Year DVD
Technology changes so fast, we wanted to provide a yearly DVD that will help navigate the current trends, apps, and platforms that are used online. This informational DVD is for all audiences and explains the current social media trends, apps being used, and platforms students are using. While explaining, the DVD also shares how these online technologies can be misused and what you can do to protect your family. 60 Minutes
- 5 Hottest Apps that Students are Using
- 5 of the Best Parental Apps
- Pros and Cons of Social Media - Top 12 Student Social Media Sites - 5 Dangerous Games Students Play
- Strategies for Being Safer Online
I Will Defend Commitment Banner
These 8 foot long commitment banners can be used to allow your students to commit to standing up for each other in the fight against bullying. Banners can be signed by students and be displayed prominently in the school. NOTE: Schools colors can be incorporated in lettering although a white background is best for signing purposes.